Are you a focused, hardworking accounting professional looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful organization?
Our client is seeking a Property Accountant for their office in Downtown Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity where the ideal candidate has a strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced working environment.
- Financial statement preparation
- General ledger maintenance
- Financial analysis
- Monthly reporting & budget preparation
- Bank reconciliations
- Period end preparation
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable tasks
- Special projects as required
- Post secondary education in accounting
- 2+ years experience in similar accounting position
- Strong ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Our client offers a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere and is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to grow their experience.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!