Our client is seeking an experienced Property Accountant for their corporate office in Dartmouth. This is a permanent opportunity with a reputable Real Estate company. Reporting to the Controller, and working closely with a team of dedicated staff, the successful candidate will manage all accounting and finance related activities for a portfolio of properties.
- General ledger maintenance
- Financial statement preparation
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable tasks
- Financial analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly reporting & budget preparation
- Year end preparation
- Special projects as required
- 2+ years experience in similar accounting position
- Post secondary education in accounting
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our client offers a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere and is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to grow their experience.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!