Are you a team-oriented and meticulous accounting professional interested in working within a growing organization? Our client, a publicly traded company, is seeking an Accountant for their office in Downtown Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 6 months.
As a valued member of the accounting team, you will be responsible for daily general accounting functions for the organization. Primary duties will include:
- Cost accounting
- Supply chain and operational accounting
- General ledger reconciliations
- Working paper preparation
- Assisting with other accounting duties as required
- Completion of post-secondary education at the college or university level
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in related position
- Ability to excel in a team environment and possess above average communication skills
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!