Accounts Payable Assistant
Our client located in Halifax, is seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant. This is a contract position where the successful candidate will provide clerical support throughout the busy year end period.
- Receiving, verifying and entering invoice data
- Coding of expense claims
- Preparing documents for scanning
- Other duties as required
- Completion of an accounting program at the university or college level
- Minimum of one-year work experience in a related field
- Accustomed to fast pace and with the ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of general accounting practices and enjoy the opportunity to work in a dynamic team atmosphere
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!