Accounts Receivable & Collections Administrator
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable and Collections Administrator to fill a permanent opportunity in Dartmouth. This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual looking to contribute to a busy operation.
- Contacting clients regarding overdue payments
- Vendor invoicing and follow-up
- Processing and allocating payments
- Preparing reports
- Other support as required
- Post-secondary college education in accounting
- At least 2 years’ of related experience in a similar role
- Above average organizational skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in Quickbooks
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!