Our client is seeking an Intermediate Accountant for their professional, highly regarded organization. Based out of the Halifax corporate office, this is a challenging and fulfilling role amongst a dedicated team of Accountants. As the successful candidate, you possess a high attention to detail and are adaptable to new systems and processes.
- Cash management
- Forecasting model maintenance
- Bank reconciliations
- Budget assistance & analysis
- Quarterly reporting
- Excel spreadsheet reporting
- Year-end calculations and support
- Ad hoc projects
- Other tasks as required
- Minimum three years progressive accounting experience at the intermediate level
- University degree or College Diploma in Accounting
- Self-confident and adaptable to change
- Strong work ethic and reconciliation experience
- High proficiency in Excel required
As part of a close-knit team, this is a tremendous opportunity for a candidate who has had the opportunity to gain relevant, hands on accounting experience.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!