Team Lead, Payroll
Our client is seeking a Team Lead, Payroll for their office in Dartmouth.Reporting to the CFO, and working closely with a team of dedicated staff, the successful candidate will work together with the Payroll Clerk to complete the large quantity of payroll tasks.
- Reviewing and balance entries of Payroll Clerk
- Updating and entering hourly worker hours
- Reviewing the entries of support staff
- Responding to employee payroll inquiries
- Assisting with employee commissions
- Entering and updating submitted timesheets from employees paid hourly wages
- Other payroll duties as required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in accounting or finance
- Three to five years’ previous experience in payroll processing
- Ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience using payroll systems such as ADP or Ceridian an asset
This role will appeal to you if you enjoy working closely in a fun and hardworking environment. If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!