We’re currently seeking a Junior Accountant for our client in Bedford. This is a contract position with high potential to become permanent. Reporting to the Controller, the successful candidate will provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Preparing financial statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing daily sales reports
- Supporting accounts payable
- Entering inventory
- Other accounting duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting at a college level
- At least 2 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Proficient experience with Excel is required
- Above average attention to detail and ability work under tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking abilities
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!