French Bilingual Accountant
Our client is seeking a French Bilingual Accountant for their office in Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity within a small, dedicated accounting and finance group
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Journal entries and account reconciliations for a grouping of companies
- Cash flow forecasting assistance
- Accounts payable and expense report review
- Monthly financial reports for managers as requested
- Fixed asset schedule maintenance
- Preparation of statutory filings
- Special projects
- Other accounting duties as required
- 2-3+ years similar experience performing full accounting cycle duties
- University degree or diploma in accounting required
- High proficiency in French verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, with high attention to detail
- Flexible worker who takes ownership of responsibilities
- Excel & Word proficiency
- Prior experience with Sage 300 an asset
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn new systems quickly
Our client offers a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere and is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to grow their experience.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!