|Location:||Halifax Regional Municipality|
Our client, an expanding, fast paced private company, is seeking a Revenue Manager for their office in the Halifax Regional Municipality. This is a permanent opportunity as a critical member of a strong accounting and finance group.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, responsibilities will include:
- Leading revenue recognition and reporting
- Managing day to day revenue and receivable processes
- Ensuring discrepancies are identified and resolve
- Safeguarding all private information and payments
- Developing revenue tracking tools
- Leading the collection management strategy
- A Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum of four years’ related accounting experience in a supervisory role
- Strong communication, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Proficiency with interpreting data to identify trends and business needs
- Demonstrate an exceptional attention to detail, initiative, and the ability to consistently meet deadlines in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, and a “can do” proactive attitude, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!