Manager, Corporate Insolvency
Are you a team-oriented and meticulous accounting professional interested in working within a growing organization? Our client is seeking a Manager for their office in Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity.
As a valued member of the organization, you will be part of a fast-growing environment with well-respected professionals.
Primary duties include:
- Managing a portfolio of corporate restructuring files
- Assessing the viability of diverse businesses
- Formulating recommendations to various stakeholders
- Building relationships with other restructuring professionals
- Assisting with generating new restructuring mandates
- Completion of post-secondary education at the college or university level
- A CPA Designation
- Ability to excel in a close-knit team environment and possess above average communication skills
- Superior client development skills
- Strong decision-making skills
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!