We are currently seeking an Accounting Assistant for our client’s office in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity where a positive attitude and team-oriented outlook are essential attributes for the successful candidate.
- Entering accounts receivable and accounts payable information
- Assisting with basic financial analysis
- Preparing cheque requisitions
- Providing accounting assistance where needed
- Post-secondary education in accounting at a college or university level
- 3 years’ accounting support experience
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and possess an intuitive nature
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!