We are currently seeking an Accounting Assistant for our client in Dartmouth. This is a permanent opportunity for an individual seeking a key role within the small accounting team and the opportunity to contribute meaningfully within an established and consistently growing organization. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Accounts payable processing
- Accounts receivable management
- Credit card and vendor statement reconciliations
- Bank deposits
- Sales order processing
- Correspondence routing
- Other accounting support to the Controller as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting at a college level or university level
- Strong knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable and general accounting processes
- Exceptional communication skills and a positive outlook
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and strong time management skills
- High comfort level with technology and learning new systems and processes
Offering a competitive salary and desirable benefits package, this organization the contributions of every employee.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!