Part-Time Chief Financial Officer
Our client, a long standing, industry-leading organization, is seeking a dynamic, experienced Part-time Chief Financial Officer to oversee all accounting and finance functions for their head office in Downtown Halifax. This is a contract opportunity requiring 3 days per week for approximately 2-3 months.
The CFO reports to the President and works closely with a team of highly motivated, committed individuals.
- Managing the financial accounting and reporting
- Board reporting
- Oversee accounting and admin team
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Corporate finance and treasury
- Corporate governance
- Managing human resources
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 10+ years’ relevant experience
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Adaptability, determination and ability to take initiative
- Demonstrates practicality and discipline while maintaining a high level of honesty, tact and professionalism
This contract opportunity will appeal to an individual with the desire to take ownership and play a critical role on a driven, high performing senior management team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!