Our client is seeking an Interim Controller to provide accounting and financial reporting for the management team at their office in Windsor. This is a contract opportunity for approximately eight to twelve weeks within a local organization.
- Preparing financial statements
- Day to day accounting management
- Preparing internal reports
- Implementing and managing internal controls
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Staff management
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum seven years of experience at management level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Superior analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and consistently meet all deadlines
Working within a friendly, supportive environment, this is an excellent opportunity for the adaptable and knowledgeable candidate.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume to the attention of Troy Yeo, CPA, CA.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!