We are currently seeking a Project Assistant for our client’s office in Windsor. This is a 1 year term opportunity for an individual seeking employment within an established organization. Reporting to the Project manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for various accounting and admin support tasks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Entering requisitions into software
- Processing and allocating invoices
- Assisting with various reports
- Supporting the project team
- Inputting data into system
- Providing general administrative support
- Post-secondary education at a college or university level
- At least 2 years’ accounting and administrative support experience
- Experience in a similar capacity, preferably in either construction, engineering or architecture is considered an asset
- Proven communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Projects
- Familiarity with Syspro considered an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!