Are you a dynamic, results oriented professional accountant interested in a leadership position in a new environment? Our Client is currently seeking a Part-time Controller for their Dartmouth office. This is a permanent role offering approximately 20 hours per week.
- All day to day accounting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing monthly financial statements, including consolidations
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting
- Developing and implementing all internal controls and systems
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Completing other general accounting duties as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 5 years’ accounting experience
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to take ownership
- Strong problem solving abilities and attention to detail
- Experience in staff management and strong leadership ability
If you are interested please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!