We’re currently seeking a Part-Time Accountant for our client, a successful local organization located in Dartmouth. This accounting position requires assistance for 2 – 3 days per week performing full cycle accounting for this fast-growing organization.
- AP processing
- AR collections
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Account reconciliations
- Month end reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Tax remittances
- Financial statement preparation
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Minimum 3-5 years’ accounting experience at this level
- CPA Designation considered an asset
- Excellent technical skills and ability to assist with software transition
- Thrives in a close-knit, positive small office environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
For further information about this exciting, permanent opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!