Senior Accounting Clerk
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accounting Clerk for their location in Bedford This is a permanent opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic individual. Reporting to the CFO, you will provide broad support to the accounting department in this project-oriented environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Inputting a high volume of customer supplier invoices
- Payroll support
- Allocating expenses to various projects
- Preparing monthly reports
- Other accounting and administrative support duties as required
- Post-secondary training in business or accounting
- A minimum of three years’ relevant accounting experience
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you enjoy taking initiative and demonstrate a positive, team-oriented approach, this may be an excellent opportunity for you.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!