Senior Accounting Clerk
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accounting Clerk for their location in Bedford This is a permanent opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic individual. Reporting to the CFO, you will provide broad support to the accounting department in this project-oriented environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Inputting a high volume of customer supplier invoices
- Payroll support
- Allocating expenses to various projects
- Preparing monthly reports
- Other accounting and administrative support duties as required
- Post-secondary training in business or accounting
- A minimum of three years’ relevant accounting experience
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you enjoy taking initiative and demonstrate a positive, team-oriented approach, this may be an excellent opportunity for you.