Are you a hardworking and knowledgeable Bookkeeper interested in performing accounting for a not-for-profit local organization?
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Bookkeeper to provide accounting for their Dartmouth office. This is a permanent opportunity that would be desirable to a well-rounded, flexible worker available for approximately 20 hours per week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Budgeting and cash flow management for a number of programs
- Financial reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts receivable and payable processing
- Payroll processing
- Track program expenses
- Account reconciliations
- Annual audit preparation
- Additional accounting responsibilities as required
- Post- secondary education in accounting at the university or college level
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar, full-cycle accounting role
- Strong ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage budgets and see the big picture of accounting
- Reliable, accurate and flexible
- Experience using SAGE software and Excel required
- Not-for-profit experience considered an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!