Are you a confident, team oriented accounting professional looking for a challenging new opportunity? Our client is seeking a Financial Controller for their Kentville office. This is a permanent opportunity.
As Financial Controller, you will be working within a close-knit, energetic, and growing environment and will be a key employee in implementing the new software system and play an important role in establishing the annual financial budget.
- Develop and analysis of monthly financial statements
- Prepare the company’s monthly and yearly closing and reconciliations
- Establish annual financial budget in coordination with management team
- Prepare cost and inventory analysis
- Assist with new software implementation
- Completion of a Chartered Professional Accountant Designation
- 3-7 years’ experience, recent experience in public accounting firm is preferred.
- Strong ability to learn and navigate and manage ERP systems
- An outgoing, positive and progressive thinker
- Proven ability to be ambitious and flexible in an energetic and busy work environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior skills in Excel
Our client rewards hard work and commitment, and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a team player with proven leadership abilities, this may be the opportunity for you!
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!