Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their office in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity with a respected, national company.
As the sole Accounts Payable Clerk supporting a busy department, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Matching invoices
- Coding and entering invoices
- Generating cheques
- Vendor account reconciliations
- Inputting journal entries
- Other accounting support as needed
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an accounts payable focused role
- Post-secondary business education at the college or university level
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and manage time efficiently
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!