Receptionist/Accounts Payable Support
Our client is seeking a Receptionist / Accounts Payable Support for their Dartmouth office. This is a contract opportunity. The successful candidate has a positive outlook and enjoys working in a busy and dynamic environment.
The main focus of this role will be to act as first point of contact for the office while supporting the accounts payable processing function.
- Greet and direct visitors
- Answer phones and respond to email
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- General administrative support as needed
Accounts payable responsibilities:
- Payment and expense claim processing
- Field vendor inquiries and maintaining relationships
- Assist with payment approvals
- Other projects as required
- Completed your post-secondary education in accounting or business
- Previous experience as a receptionist and/or accounts payable considered an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Detailed and thorough work style
- Experience with MS Office and accounting systems
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!