Are you a team-oriented and meticulous accounting professional interested in working within a growing organization? Our client is seeking an Interim Chartered Professional Accountant for their office in Downtown Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 2 to 3 months.
As a valued member of the accounting team, you will be responsible for daily general accounting functions for the organization during year-end and high growth period. Primary duties will include:
- Assisting with year-end duties
- Financial reporting
- Working paper preparation
- Journal entries
- Bank & investment reconciliations
- Assisting with other accounting duties as required
- Completion of post-secondary education at the college or university level
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related position
- Ability to excel in a close-knit team environment and possess above average communication skills
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!