Our client is seeking a Senior Bookkeeper for their location in central Halifax. This is a permanent position where the successful candidate will be a part of this dynamic group and be responsible for providing full cycle accounting services to clients, as well as supervising other staff members.
- Client Bookkeeping
- Payroll processing
- Year-end close
- Personal and corporate tax
- HST remittances
- Supervise junior level staff and assist other team members
- Other duties as required
- 5+ years’ performing full cycle accounting/bookkeeping
- Completed accounting or business education at the college or university level
- Self motivated, yet an effective worker in a team setting
- Proven time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience with Sage 50 software considered an asset
- Some traveling around the Halifax Regional Municipality may be required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!