Are you a focused, hardworking accounting professional looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful organization?
Our client is seeking an Accountant for their office in Bedford. This is a permanent opportunity where the ideal candidate has a strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced working environment. Working closely with the Director of Finance, you have a positive, professional approach in planning and organizing the daily activities of your position.
- Delivery of timely financial and management accounts
- Budget and forecasting support
- Monthly financial working papers
- Financial analysis
- Provide financial information and operational statistics
- Internal control development
- Year end preparation
- Special projects as required
- 1-3 years experience in similar accounting position
- CPA Designation or nearing end of the program
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Our client offers a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere and is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to grow their experience.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!