We’re currently seeking a Part-Time Bookkeeper for our client in Dartmouth. This is a permanent role offering approximately 2-3 days per week. Reporting to the Office Manager, the Bookkeeper will join a small team and assist with the full accounting cycle.
- Processing vendor invoices and employee expense claims
- EFT management and cheque run processes
- Credit card reconciliations
- HST remittances
- Monthly intercompany AR statement issue and collections
- Assist with monthly reporting
- Month end entries including accruals and pre-paids
- Aged debt reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliation compilation (in Excel)
- Budget data entry
- Bank reconciliations
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting at college or university level
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent technical skills and ability to learn new systems
- Deltech Vision software experience an asset
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!