Financial Services Associate
Our client, a successful organization with international reach, is currently seeking a Financial Services Associate for a contract opportunity for approximately 6 - 9 months in the Bayer’s Lake area of Halifax. As the Financial Services Associate, you will perform accounting and clerical tasks related to accounts payable and other support.
- Processing accounts payable transactions
- Input invoices into ERP Financial application
- Pay invoices by verifying information and obtaining authorization
- Maintain accounting ledgers
- Account verification and reconciling statements
- Maintain financial records and documents
- Account discrepancy resolution
- Database back-up
- Other accounting administration as required
- College diploma focusing in accounting an asset
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with strong accounts payable knowledge and experience
- Above average organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skills performing well in deadline driven environments
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!