Bookkeeper & Administrator
We’re currently seeking a Bookkeeper & Administrator for a contract opportunity in the Burnside area. Working closely with senior management, you will be responsible for performing day to day bookkeeping for this rapidly growing company. The ability to manage your time independently while maintaining a strong close-knit team focus is a key quality for this position.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Payroll processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Foreign currency transactions
- Financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation for multiple entities
- Cost accounting assistance
- Database system management
- Assist with new system implementation
- Administrative assistance for senior management
- 4 - 5 years’ minimum full cycle accounting experience
- Post-secondary education focused in accounting at the college or university level; or equivalent experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Experience with Sage 50 or similar systems
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!