|Location:||Halifax Regional Municipality|
Are you a self-motivated, professional Financial Analyst looking for a challenging opportunity with a successful, local organization?
Our client is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Halifax Regional Municipality. This entrepreneurial company offers a strong team environment, impactful responsibilities and the opportunity to grow in your career. As the successful candidate, you will have your own, varied duties in addition to working closely with the management team and other operational staff members.
- Inventory analysis
- Pricing analysis
- Margin tracking
- Market change reporting
- Product line assessment and recommendations
- Regular interaction with operations and finance personnel
- Completed university degree in finance or accounting
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a Financial Analyst role
- Experience as a Retail Analyst is an asset
- Prior experience within a busy, changing environment
- Proven high level organization and prioritizing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!