Our client is seeking a Part-Time Bookkeeper to provide accounting support for the management team at their office in Windsor. This is a part-time, contract opportunity for approximately six to eight weeks within a local organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Year-end audit assistance
- Working paper preparation
- G/L reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable posting
- Payroll processing and remittances
- Credit card and cash reconciliations
- General accounting support as needed
- Post- secondary education in business or accounting at the university or college level
- A minimum of three years’ experience in full cycle bookkeeping
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Simply Accounting considered and asset
Working within a friendly, supportive environment, this is an excellent opportunity for the adaptable and knowledgeable candidate.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume to the attention of Troy Yeo, CPA, CA.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.