Our client, an exciting, dynamic service company is seeking an Interim Controller for their office in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 3 to 4 months. Reporting to the CFO, you will be play a key role in the accounting and financial reporing for the organization.
- Preparing financial statements
- Day to day accounting
- Period end closing
- Preparing internal reports
- Implementing and managing internal controls
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum seven years of experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Superior analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and consistently meet all deadlines
This role will appeal to you if you thrive in high growth environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.