Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their Dartmouth office. This is a contract opportunity.
- Coding invoices and entering data into the software
- Leading the accounts payable function
- Producing and distributing monthly financial statements
- Preparing cheques and electronic payments
- Supporting the month-end and audit processes
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position
- Above average attention to detail
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven computer proficiency
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.