Senior Accounts Payable
Our client is seeking a Senior Accounts Payable professional for a contract opportunity in Halifax. As a member of the accounts payable department, you will work closely with other staff to complete a variety of AP related duties in a thriving, fast paced environment.
- Vendor payment tracking and investigations
- Transaction reporting, reconciliations and audit
- P.O. creation and entry
- Corporate credit card administration
- Expense claim support
- Vendor file creation, maintenance, and reporting
- Cheque run assistance
- Accounts payable issue support
- Wire transfers
- Petty cash assistance
- AP projects as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting at the college or university level
- A minimum of 4 - 5 years accounts payable experience in a professional environment
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and maintain accuracy
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.