Our client, an exciting, dynamic service company is seeking an Interim Controller for their office in Bedford. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be an essential member of the senior management team.
- Implementing new accounting system
- Preparing financial statements
- Day to day accounting management
- Preparing internal reports
- Implementing and managing internal controls
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum seven years of experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Superior analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and consistently meet all deadlines
This role will appeal to you if you thrive in high growth, manufacturing environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.