Our client, a high growth, international company, is seeking a Controller for their Halifax office. This is a permanent opportunity. Reporting to the CFO, your track record and accomplishments reflect your superior attention to detail, strong technical skills and problem resolution skills.
- Day to day accounting management
- Financial statement preparation and management reporting
- Period end closing and working paper preparation
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Four to seven years of experience
- Strong ability to work independently, make valuable recommendations and prioritize
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional leadership, problem solving and communication skills
- Successful in a constantly changing environment
- Previous manufacturing experience considered an asset
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits.
This role will appeal to you if you thrive in a high-paced, constantly changing environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.