Accounts Payable Processor
We’re seeking an Accounts Payable Processor for our respected client in downtown Halifax. This is a short-term contract opportunity. A positive attitude and team-oriented outlook are essential for this role. Reporting to the Department Team Lead, this role will focus on the full accounts payable cycle.
- Invoice matching, coding and entry
- Entering and uploading payments
- Preparing financial information as required
- Managing the cheque run process ensuring all payment deadlines are met
- Other accounts payable support duties as required
- A recognized Business Administration or Accounting certificate.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in a high-volume, deadline driven environment is required
- Outstanding attention to detail and proven data-entry abilities
- Familiarity with procurement policies and procedures is required
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. Please quote position #AS13410.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.