We’re currently seeking a Part-time Controller at our client’s Halifax office. This is a contract role offering approximately 40 hours per month. Our client, a local Real Estate Development company, is seeking a motivated, reliable professional for this excellent opportunity in north-end Halifax.
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Cash flow reporting
- All day to day accounting and bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Developing and implementing all internal controls and systems
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Completing other general accounting duties as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 5 years’ relevant accounting experience
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to take ownership
- Strong problem solving abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This position gives you the opportunity to work from home. If you are interested please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.