Junior Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client, a reputable company, is seeking a Junior Accounts Payable Clerk to fulfill an ongoing contract opportunity in Halifax. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing and monitoring payments
- Entering invoices
- Maintaining accurate electronic and paper files
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Post-secondary college education focused in business or accounting
- 1 year of solid accounts payable experience
- Able to learn new processes quickly
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. Please quote position #AS13375.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.