Interim Senior Treasury Accountant
Our client is seeking a Interim Senior Tresury Accountant for their location in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for three months with an established and thriving organization.
Working closely within treasury department, your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring confirmation and settlement of high dollar value transactions
- Accounting for and reporting of treasury transactions
- Ensuring internal processes and controls are efficient
- Work extensively with other Treasury personal and other internal groups
- Deal with a variety of complex financial transactions
- Year-end audit preparation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial analysis
- Delegate responsibilities appropriately
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional accounting designation
- A minimum of five years experience in an accounting or finance role
- Impeccable attention to detail and communication skills
- An eye for improving processes and gaining efficiencies
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong ability to work in a team in a deadline driven environment
- Exceptional reconciliation skills
- Strong leadership, planning and supervisory skills
This role will appeal to you if you are flexible and open to change. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email. Please quote the position: AS13365-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.