We’re currently seeking an Accountant for a permanent opportunity in the Fall River area. A thriving business in a service based industry; our client is seeking a versatile, experienced individual who is keen on growing with their team. A strong work ethic and above average attention to details are critical qualities for this role.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable processing
- Job costing, progress claims and client billing
- Intercompany transactions
- Cash flow management
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll & Benefits Management
- HR responsibilities (process new hires, vacation and sick time tracking, etc.)
- Financial statement preparation
- Management reporting
- Year-end audit preparation
- Regular contact with Project Managers, vendors, staff and external parties
- Fill in for administrative and reception duties as needed
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of hands-on, full cycle accounting experience
- Post-secondary education at the College or University level in accounting or business
- Project based industry experience a strong asset
- Independent with excellent multitasking skills
- Positive, team-oriented outlook
- Sage 50 experience is required
Working within an established company, this is an excellent career opportunity for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email. Please quote position #AS13351-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.