Our client, a successful organization, is seeking a permanent Accounting Administrator for their location in Dartmouth.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for accounts receivable processing and other duties as required. This is a fast-paced role requiring abilities to work with high volume and to independently prioritize all tasks.
- Accounts receivable invoice entry
- Processing payments
- All relevant correspondence
- Managing all vendor invoicing
- Administrative support and fill-in duties as required
- College diploma with a concentration in administration or accounting
- Minimum of 1 year hands-on experience, preferably in a client service collaborative environment
- Dedicated and self-motivated
- Proven ability to work with a strong team
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.