Accounts Payable Representative
We’re seeking an Accounts Payable Representative in Halifax. This is an ongoing contract opportunity. Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic individual who is eager to learn in a fast paced environment. A positive attitude and team-oriented outlook are also essential for this role. Reporting to the Department Team Lead, this role will focus on the full accounts payable cycle.
- Processing supplier invoices
- Entering and uploading payments
- Directing inquiries
- Interfacing with customers and managing customer accounts
- Other accounts payable duties as required
- A recognized Business Administration or Accounting certificate.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in a high-volume, deadline driven environment is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high level of confidentiality
- Strong data entry skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Familiarity with procurement policies and procedures is required
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.