Director of Finance
Our client, a high growth, international company, is seeking a Corporate Controller for their office in Dartmouth. This is a permanent opportunity. Reporting to the Vice-President of Finance, you will be an essential member of the senior management team.
- Preparing consolidated financial statements
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Day to day accounting management
- Implementing and managing internal controls and systems
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Completing general accounting and payroll duties as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Seven to twelve years of experience
- Strong ability to work independently, make valuable recommendations and prioritize
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional leadership, problem solving and communication skills
- Previous manufacturing experience considered an asset
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits.
This role will appeal to you if you thrive in a high-paced, constantly changing environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.