We’re currently seeking an Accounting Clerk for our client, a privately owned group of companies in Dartmouth. This is a new permanent role due to recent growth. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the successful candidate will join a diverse and ethical team. This position focuses on accounting support to meet the needs of both external and internal operations.
- Accounts receivable support
- Invoicing and posting of accounts receivable
- Processing of inter-company transactions
- Accounts payable operations
- Data entry
- Other accounting support as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- At least 2 years’ in a similar role
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy in work procedures
- Above average computer skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. Please quote position #AS13334.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.