Senior Accounting Clerk
Our Client is currently seeking a Senior Accounting Clerk for a contract opportunity in Bayer’s Lake. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Invoice matching, coding and entering
- Vendor and client communications
- Inventory tracking and reconciliations
- Expense tracking
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounting projects as required
- 3-5 years’ progressive bookkeeping experience
- Post-secondary education at the College level
- Strong understanding of general accounting processes
- Proven to be reliable and dependable
- Independent with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Prior experience with an accounting software system and Microsoft Office proficiency
Working within a friendly, supportive environment, this is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.