Our client is seeking an experienced, capable individual to join their team as Accounting Manager for their light manufacturing company in Lower Sackville. This is a permanent opportunity within the head office for an established and growing organization. An active, hand-on position, this role is desirable to the person who thrives in a team oriented, dedicated work environment.
- Accounts payable and Accounts receivable posting
- Credit management
- Account reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions
- General Ledger maintenance
- Account review and analysis
- Payroll support
- Month end reporting and financial statement preparation
- Year end audit preparation
- Service contract and records management
- Additional operational and HR support functions
- Minimum 3 years’ experience performing full cycle accounting
- Completed accounting or business program at the college or university level
- Working experience with Sage 50 is required while prior exposure to Sage 300 is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and above average organizational skills
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Strong ability to learn new systems and processes
- Appreciation of entrepreneurial goals
Our client offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to manage the accounting function, and grow their career as a valuable member of the management team.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.