Accounts Receivable Clerk
We’re seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a permanent opportunity in Halifax. The successful candidate has a strong understanding of accounts receivable processes and has excellent critical thinking skills.
- Verifying and processing payments
- Daily deposits
- Maintaining ledger cards
- Responding to inquiries
- Creating reports
- Other accounting support as required
- Post-secondary college education focused in business or accounting
- 1 - 2 years’ accounts receivable experience
- Strong accuracy
- Focused, detail-driven work style
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.