Are you interested in furthering your career in an exciting role with an industry leader? Our client, a dynamic private company, is seeking a Plant Controller for their operations in Moncton. This is a permanent opportunity.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Finance, this challenging and key position will work with operations management in planning, controlling and analyzing business activity to achieve desired results.
- Month end accounting
- Period end financial and operational reporting and analysis
- Product costing and analysis
- Staff supervision
- Internal controls and processes
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Inventory and fixed asset accounting
- Chartered Professional Accountant Designation
- At least five years experience in management accounting and reporting
- Previous experience in a manufacturing plant
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve and meet strict deadlines
- Strong ability to make valuable recommendations and lead and direct as team
- Advanced skills in Excel an asset
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.