Senior Payroll Clerk
Our client is seeking a Senior Payroll Clerk for their office in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity with an established and thriving organization. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, and is very team oriented.
- Verifying and entering large quantities of payroll data
- Payroll journal entries
- Responding and resolving payroll discrepancies
- Preparing ROE’s and T4’s
- Other payroll-related duties as required
- Secondary education in Accounting and/or Payroll
- At least 2 years of payroll processing experience in a comparable role
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.